Master All Ansible Automation skills required to pass EX294 exam and become a Red Hat Certified Engineer.
Master Ansible Automation and learn how to automate your apps deployment and IT infrastructure operations.
Ansible is one of the most popular DevOps tools available in the IT market.
- Run Ansible Ad-Hoc commands.
- Deploy Files with Jinja2 templates.
- Create and run Ansible Playbooks.
- Use Ansible Vault to protect sensitive information.
- Use Ansible Galaxy to install and use Ansible roles.
- Learn various Ansible troubleshooting techniques.
Learn Ansible Quickly is a fully practical hands-on guide for learning Ansible Automation. It will get you up and running with Ansible in no time.
First, you will break the ice with Ansible by running very simple Ad-Hoc commands. Then, you will dive into the world of Ansible playbooks, variables, facts, registers, and loops. Also, you will learn how to use conditional statements in your Ansible playbooks. Moreover, you will explore how to use blocks to handle exceptions and failures in Ansible. In addition, you will get to install and use Ansible roles, so your playbooks look clean and unrepetitive. Finally, you will learn various troubleshooting techniques in Ansible.
By the end of this book, you will have all the skills necessarily to develop state of the art Ansible playbooks that can automate any repetitive task you may encounter while working on Linux systems.
What you will learn
- Run Ansible Ad-Hoc commands and Playbooks.
- Understand how to work with Ansible variables, Facts, Registers, and Loops.
- Make your Ansible Playbooks smarter with conditional statements.
- Use Blocks to handle exceptions and failures.
- Use Handlers to trigger tasks upon change.
Who This Book Is For:
This book is an amazing preparation guide for anyone wants to pass the EX294 certification exam and become a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
If you are tired of spending countless hours doing the same tedious task on Linux over and over again then this book is for you! Learn Ansible Quickly will teach you all the skills you need to automate borings tasks in Linux. You will be much more efficient working on Linux after reading this book, more importantly, you will get more sleep, I promise you! Learn Ansible Quickly does assume prior Linux knowledge (RHCSA Level) and that you have experience working on the Linux command line.
Table of Contents
- Hello Ansible
- Running Ad-Hoc Commands
- Ansible Playbooks
- Ansible Variables, Facts, and Registers
- Ansible Loops
- Decision Making in Ansible
- Jinja2 Templates
- Ansible Vault
- Ansible Roles
- RHEL System Roles
- Managing Systems with Ansible
- Ansible Troubleshooting
- Final Sample Exam
- Knowledge Check Solutions